SANDALS & SOCKS (FOR FUN)

SANDALS & SOCKS: UPDATE 2


I found a funny site named SANDALS & SOCKS and I sent to them that photo of Carlos wearing sandals with socks, just for fun. His photo did not appear yet, but you can see funny and weird photos clicking on SANDALS & SOCKS. Do you like to wears sandals with socks? Do you would like to send me your photo wearing sandals and socks? Come on, it would be funny!



My friend Letitia from Freefalling sent to me her photo wearing sandals and socks! Very pretty, isn't it?


My friend Fénix from Bostonscapes Daily Photo sent to me her japanese style sandals & socks. Pretty cool, isn't it?


My friend Rachel from Sliding Through Life sent to me her photo wearing colorful and joyful sandals and socks.

............


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...