ANTIQUE FAMILY TREASURES

What is your favorite antiques?


I have some favorites antiques. I show up some of them on top of this antique dresser, made by Carrara marble rose. This beautiful old dresser and the most part of these crystals and porcelains was a gift of my maternal grandmother and my mother. I also have some antiques pieces from my mother-in-law and her sister. I feel very lucky to have such a lovely reminders of the dear women of my family.











My great-gradmother used this delicate jar to store face powder.





Believe me! Three of my ceramic tea set toy when I was five years old!


When I was a child I had been eating my cereal on this nice bowl



This was my great-grandmother butter dish

It is lovely to think that those beautiful antique pieces will always be represented at my family.


Photos taken by my husband and myself

Click on photos to see more larger
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...