TREES: I WANT THESE IMAGES TODAY

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I'm posting this photo from my fence, so today I wanted an image that would say "shadow and freshness" to me.
............

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm posting this photo from my garden, so today I wanted an image that would say "cool and green" to me.
.....
These trees are totally beautiful. Pictures can not give the feeling! You have to seat under these trees, smell and feel the perfume and the freshness of the place.
, from Ash Lane Farm’s
I want to thanks to Connie Peterson, from Ash Lane Farm and Mary, from Mary's View for teaching me to download huge photos as you can see on this post. I also want to thanks to Cris, from Country Patch and to Geraldo, from 21st Century Grandpa, for teaching me many tools about blogging. Last but not least, thanks to Judith Polakoff for the inspiration.
.................
Thanks, as always, for looking and visiting!
..........................................
Photos taken by Sonia Mascaro, in her garden.
..........................
Update: I just switch the layout of Leaves of Grass to add news tools on my page and also to download huge photos. This work is in progress.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...